The Versatile Blogger Award
What a kind gesture! fracturedangel at www.themirthofdespair.wordpress.com nominated me for a Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you so much, angel!
The rules for it are thesre:
1. Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs you enjoy reading.
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
Here are 7 facts about me:
1. If given a choice, I always want to eat sweet and salty together.
2. I can dance until I drop, if it’s Hip Hop music!
3. I was born on the beach in N W Florida and have only been back once. When it was time to come home, I “almost” just stayed and started a new life (seriously).
4. I’m in school to become a funeral director and embalmer.
5. I’m a published author, but have yet to finish my two books to submit for publication. So far, it’s short stories, freelance articles, and poetry.
6. I used to own an antiques mall. I LOVED that work. I had a license to shop (for resale, of course)
7. Halloween is my favorite holiday (almost tied with Christmas). I love a good scare! Blood punch, “finger” sandwiches, and kitty litter cake! Mwa ha ha ~
Blogs I Nominate:
I didn’t post 15 blogs, but I have 3 exams this week (starting tomorrow), so I have to skeedaddle! Love you guys!